Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
A no-follow link from Homepage, will it pass link juice?
A no-follow link from homepage, will it pass link juice? I have to put a link in my homepage. So, as I should not loose link value from the hp so I have made a decision to make the link no-follow? Is this the correct decision? What do you guys think of it?
A link is a link whether it is non no-follow (do-follow) or no-follow, it will always pass link juice.

Just in the case of a no-follow link, the link juice doesn't reach the referred page. It gets dumped in between.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • ksmith29
If you are worried about loosing link value then you shouldn't have links in your homepage.
I used to think that no-follow links will stop leaking link juice. But its just wrong. I learned it the hard way.

Forum Jump: