Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Zeydoo CPA Network Reviews
#1
Share your thoughts about this network. Your reviews, feedbacks, any suggestion for the owner to make it better. Any suggestions for the publishers to make some money from them.

Discuss all the goods and bads about this network.
Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aff's post:
  • Jacky Cosiny
#2
I myself is using it. They are very good.

Got payment on time twice every since I start using them from April.
Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes henry's post:
  • Jacky Cosiny
#3
Getting paid on time consistently is definitely an important factor when choosing a CPA network. I’ll keep Zeydoo in mind and take a closer look at their offers.
Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grady Travis's post:
  • Jacky Cosiny


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)