Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
ClickDealer - Join the Leaders of Affiliate Marketing!
Traveling in September is a popular choice for many people as the weather is usually perfect, and there are fewer crowds in tourist spots compared to peak season. Interestingly, in 2022, the number of international travelers in September even surpassed those in August. Today's featured offers target both the United States and Germany, so you have a massive audience to work with.

(147296) [WEB+MOB] LATAM Airlines /US  - Revshare up to 1.2% [Approval Required]
(147107) [WEB+MOB] Condor /DE - Revshare 0.8%  [Approval Required]

Autumn travel is particularly appealing to those without children in school. Think about couples, solo travelers, and older adults who can take full advantage of this opportunity for a perfect getaway. Set up a campaign, dial in your targeting, and watch your ROI travel into the stratosphere.

Ping your AM or Register HERE

[Image: OFFER-Travel-14-09.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ClickDealer - Join the Leaders of Affiliate Marketing! - by ClickDealer - 09-15-2023, 11:54 AM