Joined: Mar 2025
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 1
Hello members,
I have created a post on my
website, but it seems like the SEO might not be done correctly, as it is not ranking. I'm not sure what the issue could be. Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong? I am a beginner.
Thanks!
Joined: May 2025
Posts: 47
Likes Received: 2
Struggling to rank your post? Focus on optimizing keywords, improving content quality, and building strong backlinks to boost visibility and SEO performance. Consistent updates and technical SEO matter too!
Joined: Jun 2025
Posts: 1
Likes Received: 0
Check that your site loads fast, is mobile-friendly, and has an XML sitemap submitted to Google Search Console.
Joined: Jun 2026
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 0
If you're a beginner, don't worry—ranking can take time. Make sure your post targets a specific keyword, has a clear title and meta description, uses proper headings, and provides valuable content. Also check whether the page is indexed by Google and whether there is enough competition for the keyword you're targeting.