Joined: May 2022
Posts: 74
Likes Received: 24
Share your thoughts about this network. Your reviews, feedbacks, any suggestion for the owner to make it better. Any suggestions for the publishers to make some money from them.
Discuss all the goods and bads about this network.
Joined: Jun 2025
Posts: 34
Likes Received: 6
08-10-2026, 06:31 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2026, 06:31 AM by henry.)
I myself is using it. They are very good.
Got payment on time twice every since I start using them from April.
Joined: Oct 2026
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 1
Getting paid on time consistently is definitely an important factor when choosing a CPA network. I’ll keep Zeydoo in mind and take a closer look at their offers.
Joined: Oct 2026
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
I think reliable payments and consistent support are two of the biggest things to look for in a CPA network. It’s good to hear positive experiences with Zeydoo so far. I’d also be interested in hearing more about offer quality, approval rates, tracking, and how easy it is for publishers to optimize campaigns.