Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Promotional medthods for Mobile Program
What are the favorable promotional methods for a mobile program? If someone say me try to start a mobile program (for example an app that users have to purchase) then how should I spread the word out. What are your thoughts?
If are willing to promote a app or service then I will strongly recommend you to try the traditional methods of promotion such as press releases, sending newpapers ads, etc along with the digital advertisement methods such as SMO, email marketing etc.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Its best for you to promote your app where your probable customers belong. Find out where and find a way to reach them.
Why don't you use mobile app promotion services such as the 'the app media'. It may cost you some bucks but its a fine to get more conversions and outreach to your clients.

Forum Jump: