Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Getting links from aged domains, do they provide any value?
I have been going through the skyscraper technique lately a lot. And also wanted to implement it for myself. Finally got some luck.

There is a almost 20 years old domain in my niche. Which have some invalid links in it's pages?

Now if I get those links then will they help?
If you are studying it correctly. Then you know that finding these type of pages are just half of the work. The main load of work comes to contacting the owner of the site and get a deal.

The thing about link juice is that if the page holds value and your link after being placed looks natural. Along with it if your page provides and add value to the original page then yes sure they will help you rank better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • ani2002
(04-17-2024, 04:45 AM)ani2002 Wrote: I have been going through the skyscraper technique lately a lot. And also wanted to implement it for myself. Finally got some luck.

There is a almost 20 years old domain in my niche. Which have some invalid links in it's pages?

Now if I get those links then will they help?

If those pages are valid and workable (pages which adds value to a site content) then yes you should try.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • ani2002
Trying to contact them through mail. No luck so far. It's been a week. Will try on sm's from next week.