Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Soccer News Site - diamondgamingweb.com
Hey there
i just launched my website diamondgamingweb.com (Have to change my domain!)
Its a site that shares all the recent soccer news from the whole word even from little islands!
Feel free to take a look!

Please leave us a review

diamondgamingweb.com
@diamondgaming First impression of your site to me is just awesome. But I didn't understand the icon of your site. What does 'io' means? Is something has to do with gaming and all? Because I am not aware and don't have much information about this niche.

Anyway, you site looks good. Obviously the reason behind it will be because of Xenforo.

My suggestion will be that get so members and to join. And start building content asap. Then focus on promoting it. Although I am not an expert. I was just surfing and saw your site.
I agree with @ninja21 here. Build content man!!

Your forum looks empty which isn't good for any community. The more meaningful content you have the better.

And there is no arguing about how your site looks!! Its good.Big Grin
Hello, this page is very good, which you did, I entered it and I was so excited I was looking for a page like this, thank you very much Smile