Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What will be your approach if you are staring a new business?
What will be your approach if you are staring a new business? And have no email or any kind of lists at all. I am talking about collecting contact information by any means necessary. Whether it is online or offline I don't mind as long as it is effective.
If you have money then create a press conference.
Any more suggestions?!
Well it depends on the type of business you are starting, what and how much budget you can & willing to invest in it, the audience you are targeting and the product that you are offering. So, tell use some more details about your project first.
(02-03-2020, 05:00 AM)mediamonster Wrote: Well it depends on the type of business you are starting, what and how much budget you can  & willing to invest in it, the audience you are targeting and the product that you are offering. So, tell use some more details about your project first.

Who said anything about any product? I asked specifically about collecting information.
If you are not offering any product or service then why are you collecting information for?

And if you don't want anything else but just emails then put a subscribers box in your blog. Anyone who is interested so they can can subscribe via mails.