Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Mobile or Desktop which can get better ROI?
Reports from google says that Mobile searchers are now more than desktop ones in 10 countries including the US. So, my query is that in your opinion where should I invest more to get a better return?
Mobile search is on the rise and it may have more number of users than the desktop but it doesn't mean that the desktop has totally loosened its value. The importance of desktop search will always remain intact to certain extent. So, if you ask me I will say that you should invest to them equally.
Actually, it depends on the niche you are targeting about. In general case I will say that 60% in desktop and 40% in mobile should be enough.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
FitsPresso: Your Sustainable Success Key for Weight Loss
FitsPresso - From the deep evaluation of this FitsPresso evaluation, it looks as if an ef...ezekilany — 11:50 AM
Domestic Violence Charges in Virginia
In cases involving domestic violence charges in virginia, particularly within the legal f...dorisphilip — 11:08 AM
Clear And Unbiased Facts About FITSPRESSO WEIGHTLOSS (Without All the ...
FitsPresso: stress control techniques, and mindset education, individuals research to con...heatherjmarshalls — 11:02 AM
Cognistrong Reviews and Complaints
...TryCognistrong — 10:54 AM
FitSpresso Reviews:>> Does FitSpresso really work?
FitSpresso can help you with losing fat and become slimmer by zeroing in on your overall ...RamoReet — 10:50 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook