Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is it really possible to create incentive in today's world??
Is it really possible to create incentive in today's world through emails? Specially for a subscribers base which just has subscribed and have no whatsoever interest in engaging.
Subscribers have no interest at all!!

Well if they weren't interested then they wouldn't subscribe at all unless you tricked them somehow ofcourse.

And creating incentive is very much possible. People do it all the time.
If you are not so sure about your subscribers base. Then just treat them as you would treat a cold list.
I just don't understand why the marketer's actions these days looks so greedy. And people complain that they are not having sales.

Why do you have to give an incentive at all? From the very beginning, huh??!!!

You need to create a relationship first so that can help you get sales and more outreach for the future.

Send out greeting mails first. They are subscribers right? So, send them a few good newsletters first for a couple of weeks. Check and see how they are responding, are they really landing in their inboxes or spam folder, how is their open rates, how is the CTR from those emails etc. These are one way mailing for the first step. Now comes the second step where mailing goes both ways. In which ask for their opinion or reviews. And then all of these goes well you shall create an incentive mail which will get you sales.

People to take the leap of faith first they need to trust you. If you act all cheesy from the first then how its going to happen? Put into their shoes and realize what I am saying.
[-] The following 4 users Like mediadrug's post:
  • jessica21, mediamonster, Paul, white knight
@mediadrug I understand your frustration. But OP is just asking about a theory. So, be gentle.

And to OP I say if you know your audience like what is the their demand, what are their needs then you will automatically know that what you should offer that will give incentive or will be compelling enough for you to get sales through them.

So, what suggested earlier. Try to make a relationship first. Then go for other things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • jessica21
Thanks for the insight guys.