Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What will be the linking theory to a eCommerce site?
Look!! I can say you any number and you may take it also. But the main fact here is that the number (the budget) has to fit into the profile and competition of the product's keyword. To get a sale you don't have to outbid your competitors necessarily.

And its preferable that you choose a single product or group or platform which can be easily targeted and also achieved. Its not like that as you are targeting so your competitors must not get sales, yes they will get but you will get sales too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • lootmeup

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will be the linking theory to a eCommerce site? - by avinash - 08-06-2019, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Cloud Hosting or VPS for limited budget?
Go for Cloud. You will have full control and also you can pay as you use. Since you will ...mediadrug — 06:44 AM
Cloud Hosting or VPS for limited budget?
I need a VPS or a similar setup which can give me fair amount of independence. I need it ...lolab — 05:25 AM
Alternative traffic sources other than Google
Content Marketing. Paid Ads. Social Media Strategies. Link Building Strategies. I...charlesprabhu — 04:37 AM
what are Keyword research best practices?
What are the best way to find high volume low competition keywords and what factors to ...ananittarhib — 03:48 AM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2024
RPM are back a little this weekend. That means fluctuations are also settling. Not...bpatel — 02:57 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook