Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to send each lead detail to clients?
Say if you are running an ad campaign for a client. Then if the client wants every detail instantly about the leads then what you will do?

I mean customers coming to landing page going to the lead funnel etc.

If I do manually all this then it shall take plenty of time. It is fair that I make it automated right?
Try using services like LeadOwl. It can send you or your client every detail of a lead via emails or sms's.

You can also try it out for free. I believe the trial period is for 10 or 15 days. Check it out yourself to be sure.
[-] The following 2 users Like brian's post:
  • anush, supaul
Some would suggest that Hubspot can also do these. But I don't recommend it specially for beginners.

I second LeadOwl here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • supaul
(05-31-2019, 04:39 AM)anush Wrote: Some would suggest that Hubspot can also do these. But I don't recommend it specially for beginners.

I second LeadOwl here.

Thanks its been bugging me for a long time. As we are launching a new product we want everything to be smooth with our customers and affiliates. Ofcourse here the 'client' that I mentioned will be us.
As I already suggested earlier. Go for Leadowl. There support is also good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brian's post:
  • supaul
Thanks Brian.
(05-31-2019, 04:39 AM)anush Wrote: Some would suggest that Hubspot can also do these. But I don't recommend it specially for beginners.

I second LeadOwl here.

Its not bad. Its just that their interface is hard.