Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Call to action in welcome mail
I have several blogs. When some subscribes to them they gets an welcome message. Should I include a all to action such as purchasing an ebook or my amazon affiliate product (which are all relevant) to it. Or, it is too earlier. Share your opinions.
In my opinion its too early to make some call to action elements in the welcome message. A welcome message must be simple, you should push the button so hard that they think of you as a spammer.
A welcome message is the first message that your subscribers gets from you. It defines you basically. So, use it wisely. My opinion is not overcrowd it with any call to action elements.
Although I am not an expert in email marketing but I will say that call to action in welcome mail is too early. I mean don't think as a marketer think of yourself as a subscriber what your opinion will be if you would have received this type of mail.
In my opinion the only call to action thing you can put is 'Confirm your Email id'. Wink