Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keyword Planner has gone totally bad
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Keyword Planner. Keyword Planner is a tool provided by Google that helps you research and analyze keywords for your advertising campaigns. If you're having trouble using the tool or are not getting the results you're looking for, there could be a few possible reasons.

One possible reason is that there may be technical issues with the tool itself. In this case, you may want to check if there are any service disruptions or outages on the Google Ads platform, or try using the tool at a different time.

Another possible reason is that your search queries may not be yielding the results you expect. If this is the case, you can try refining your search terms or adjusting your targeting options. It's also possible that the keywords you're researching may not have a lot of search volume or competition, which could be why you're not getting many results.

If you're still having issues with Keyword Planner, you can contact Google Ads support for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot any issues and provide guidance on how to use the tool effectively.
eUKHost : Managed Web Hosting Provider
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Secure Cloud Server Hosting