Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which tool show exact PPC rate of any keyword?
Which tool show exact PPC rate of any keyword? I am tired of adwords and their restrictions. Any suggestion is appreciated.
If you are looking for any free tool. Then I am sorry but there isn't any good tool for that.

You have go for paid solutions such as Wordtracker or SEMrush.
[-] The following 1 user Likes limbo's post:
  • rubina
In my opinion no tool shows you the exact number. They will only show you the average. Because bids for ads are always changing, actually they change every moment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes master11's post:
  • rubina
Semrush paid tool show exact PPC rate of any keyword. free tools is not helpful for exact ppc rate of any keywords.
(04-05-2019, 11:14 AM)Sysamic Wrote: Semrush paid tool show exact PPC rate of any keyword. free tools is not helpful for exact ppc rate of any keywords.

They may show a number but its relative. Calculated as an average.
Thanks for the input guys.
If you are looking to spend some money in trying and tracking ads then go for Adwords. Yes, its not accurate but its almost close to accurate.
Try Semrush and google ads keyword planner to get the exact PPC of a keyword
Semrush's Keyword Overview tool to find out how much it costs to buy keywords on Google