Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Plain text Emails vs Rich Media Emails
Since I am not the expert but in my opinion plain text email is a good strategy. Or we can simply use the logo.
i am also for Rich Media Emails
Rich media is defined as a broad range of interactive digital media that exhibit dynamic motion, taking advantage of enhanced sensory features such as video, audio and animation.

Plain text is a format you can choose to send your emails in. They work well for non-marketing-related content and can also give your emails a more personal feel.
Plain text is a format you can choose to send your emails in. They work well for non-marketing-related content and can also give your emails a more personal feel. Rich media is defined as a broad range of interactive digital media that exhibit dynamic motion, taking advantage of enhanced sensory features such as video, audio and animation.
Rich media emails: It has coding involved and you can include a various picture and video formats in HTML emails, they have a better visual appeal.
Plain Text emails: it is just plain text sent to the recipient without any coding, template design, links, images, etc.
For me, rich media content is best. Rich contents are interactive and visually pleasant. But it doesn't matter plain or rich. As long as you have relevant and quality content. I have found a blog on this topic.
When I try to approach for guest blogging or any link building mail, The link I put there, automatically takes the featured image of that page. So, should I remove the image? I want to know what will be the impression of this type of mail body?
Plain text emails feel more personal and look like they were sent from a dedicated representative Although plain text emails perform better than HTML emails in general, there are instances where your business may want a well-designed, media-rich, HTML email.