Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to know how much a lead is really worth?
Giving up free gifts during this time of the year and also doing discount we have collected a few thousand emails which can be considered as leads.

So, here is my query how to know how much each they value and how we can market them effectively?
There is no way of telling that how much they are worth. That's for sure.

But what you can do is to gradually market them. I bet the list is not just one but combination of several lists, right? As you have collected them through many channels and gateways.

Separate them and then start sending emails which can be liked my them like giving them similar products or asking them if they are interested in more free items in exchange of small donations or sales. Note down their behavior how they respond and how much they are willing to spend money.

Once you have gathered some real data it will be easier for you generate leads and get sales.
marketingS Wrote:Giving up free gifts during this time of the year and also doing discount we have collected a few thousand emails which can be considered as leads.

So, here is my query how to know how much each they value and how we can market them effectively?

A lead is not a lead until it gets convert. Its just contact so try to convert them first. Giving them something of their interest or something that they want is always a good idea.
Thanks for the opinion guys. I will try to market them before that I am thinking about conducting a survey.
marketingS Wrote:Thanks for the opinion guys. I will try to market them before that I am thinking about conducting a survey.

Yeah, do it. I was going to suggest you that.

Get some real data about the audience and then approach them accordingly.
avinash Wrote:
marketingS Wrote:Thanks for the opinion guys. I will try to market them before that I am thinking about conducting a survey.

Yeah, do it. I was going to suggest you that.

Get some real data about the audience and then approach them accordingly.

I will let you know. How it goes.