Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much commission do you offer?
How much commission will you offer for a book whose price about $50 (for sale)?
I am assuming that its your book and you are trying to sale it for $50.

How much money did you have actually invested in it and how much money per book should you think that it should cost for your effort anyway.

Once you have figured it out. You will have the initial costing for your book. Now, you should decide how much profit you really want to make. Decide the profit and then just deduct it from $50 along with the initial costing. The remaining should be your commission more or less. Wink
l_martin Wrote:How much commission will you offer for a book whose price about $50 (for sale)?

It depends on the product. If the product is hard to sale and in a niche where everything needs much effort to get done then commission rates has to be higher. While in an easy niche where your product can get sales easily or the marketer doesn't have to work much or put much effort, there commission rates can be lower in a significant amount.
l_martin Wrote:How much commission will you offer for a book whose price about $50 (for sale)?

It depends on the product. If the product is hard to sale and in a niche where everything needs much effort to get done then commission rates has to be higher. While in an easy niche where your product can get sales easily or the marketer doesn't have to work much or put much effort, there commission rates can be lower in a significant amount.
The product is not much hard to sale. As I have seen similar products with similar price range in action. What I am finding hard is to find good affiliate to promote it. So, I was wondering that I am paying the right amount of commission or not.