Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Looking for good self hosted Autoresponder
Looking for a good self hosted auto responder software. Does anyone has any experience with them?
I don't know why you want to use self hosted auto-responder but if you are determined then I will say that you may have to face the problem of deleiverabilty. Because although if you choose a good self hosted platform such as 'Mumara', you will always need a third party email sender to actually send those emails such as the Amazon SES.

So, one combination which I will recommend that integrate Amazon SES with Sendy. Its great for small businesses and even for enterprise level.

Another thing you can do is choose 'Mailwhizz'. It integrates many third party senders. And most of them are all popular ones so you will get what you want. To be fair its very cheap compared to Mumara and also has a robust support system.
ksmith29 Wrote:I don't know why you want to use self hosted auto-responder but if you are determined then I will say that you may have to face the problem of deleiverabilty. Because although if you choose a good self hosted platform such as 'Mumara', you will always need a third party email sender to actually send those emails such as the Amazon SES.

So, one combination which I will recommend that integrate Amazon SES with Sendy. Its great for small businesses and even for enterprise level.

Another thing you can do is choose 'Mailwhizz'. It integrates many third party senders. And most of them are all popular ones so you will get what you want. To be fair its very cheap compared to Mumara and also has a robust support system.

Some will disagree with you know. Mumara may be expensive then Mailwhizz but its totally worth the money. I don't use these services now but if I choose them in the future then I will surely look into Mumara.
I have used Mailwizz with both mandrill and Amazon Simple Email Service, I found Amazon was cheaper