Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Solution for bulk email sending
Hello folks,

What is the best bulk email sender for mass emails?
I have had success with hotsol.net. They specialize in bulk mailing. Unlimited subscribers and no hourly limits.
Davidwatson Wrote:Hello folks,

What is the best bulk email sender for mass emails?

My suggestion will be that if you want to spend money then spend it right. try GetResponse its the one of the best and it provide very good customer support too.
Check out aweber too. They are pretty good for a reasonable price.
There are lots of agencies that are providing Bulk Email Marketing Service. But, you've got to settle on the best Bulk Email Marketing Service. As recently I had started my new business with email marketing & after the suggestion of my friend I had contacted with Freshemailsdaily.com, which are providing a bulk list of emails with an affordable price. It is the perfect solution for your SMS marketing campaign.
miandrabarbosa Wrote:There are lots of agencies that are providing Bulk Email Marketing Service. But, you've got to settle on the best Bulk Email Marketing Service. As recently I had started my new business with email marketing & after the suggestion of my friend I had contacted with Freshemailsdaily.com, which are providing a bulk list of emails with an affordable price. It is the perfect solution for your SMS marketing campaign.

I don't know about them. A few days back I started researching about them and didn't find any good reviews.