Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
How many backlinks per day?
(08-27-2018, 06:28 AM)howard21 Wrote: How many backlinks should I build per day?
I am doing 25 per day
A website should have 40 to 50 backlinks to the homepage and 0 to 100 backlinks to each individual web page to be competitive for SEO. However, the PageRank scores of those backlinks are important because the higher their value, the fewer links are needed to boost overall rankings.
There is no specific number of backlinks that you should build per day as it can vary based on several factors such as the current state of your website's backlink profile, your website's niche, and the quality of the backlinks you're building.
Hi there. I'm new here, but I'll try to help you out. So basically, there's no magic number of backlinks per day that will guarantee you a top spot on Google. It really depends on the quality of the backlinks and the competition in your niche. IMO, focusing on getting a high number of low-quality backlinks is not the way to go. It's better to aim for fewer but higher quality backlinks from relevant websites. Also, keep in mind that backlinks are just one aspect of SEO. There are many other factors that play a role in improving your website's ranking, such as creating quality content, optimizing your website for keywords, and improving user experience. If you want to improve your SEO, I suggest you start by doing some research on the topic and learning about the best practices
(08-27-2018, 06:28 AM)howard21 Wrote: How many backlinks should I build per day?
Links are an essential component of any successful SEO strategy, but it's important to ensure that they are of high quality and diverse in order to appear natural to Google.
When building links, it's crucial to focus on websites with a high or low domain authority (DA) that are relevant to your niche. This can help to establish your website as an authority in your industry and improve your search engine rankings.
However, it's equally important to diversify your links by obtaining them from various sources, such as web 2.0, profile, directories, and forums. This will demonstrate to Google that your links are natural and not the result of spammy or manipulative tactics.
By prioritizing high/low DA sites and diversifying your link sources, you can build a strong backlink profile that will help your website rank higher in search results and attract more organic traffic.
Thumbs Up 
In my opinion, building backlinks excessively fast or in huge quantities might be perceived as spammy by search engines, resulting in penalties or a drop in ranks. Instead, it is typically advised to acquire high-quality backlinks from relevant and reputable domains gradually.
The number of backlinks you should build per day depends on several factors, including the quality of the backlinks, your website's current authority, and the natural growth rate of backlinks for your industry or niche.
i prefer 2-3 per day max
Wink 
(08-27-2018, 06:28 AM)howard21 Wrote: How many backlinks should I build per day?[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']y isn't as important as the quality and relevance of those backlinks. There's no magic number, but my approach has always been to focus on natural, organic link-building, which is highly valued by Google's algorithm.[/font][font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji'] Google's algorithm.[/font]
I've learned that the number of backlinks you build per day isn't as important as the quality and relevance of those backlinks. There's no magic number, but my approach has always been to focus on natural, organic link building, which is highly valued by Google's algorithm.

Webys Traffic
Quality backlinks are effective more than total number of backlinks.

4 or 5 backlinks is enough.