Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
My Google map business listings are removed
2 Weeks before, my google map project listings are removed from google. What are the steps i need to do to recover this? or Shall I wait for business listings.
There are two different types of suspension :

In First type, You can no longer manage your account. Your listing is no longer verified. This is likely due to breaking on of Google's guidelines.
In Second type, Your listing is going to be completely removed from Google. You will not be able to find your business on Google's local results.
If you do not verify your business in Google then the listing will be removed automatically.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
To restore any listing, you need to see why Google removed your listing. So please share the reason here so others can get exact idea.
(10-11-2022, 05:58 AM)soleseriouss Wrote: To restore any listing, you need to see why Google removed your listing. So please share the reason here so others can get exact idea.

We're waiting for your response. You there? or forgot that you posted a thread here!  Rolleyes
Admin should close this thread as op isn't responding, so it doesn't make any sense to keep discussion over this!