Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to know a freelance app developer is good?
I am about to hire one. So, tell me how do you guys do it?
Its plain and simple we see their previous works. Read all the reviews or even give them a trial project so we see their work firsthand.
I hired once. A friend of mine referred it to me.
It is easy to find and hire a different app developer for different domains. However, it is important that you should have a clear vision of what you want, and then choose an app designer who can help you build your dream.
damponting44 Wrote:It is easy to find and hire a different app developer for different domains. However, it is important that you should have a clear vision of what you want, and then choose an app designer who can help you build your dream.

Your message looks like automated.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Unmatched Quality: Multiwood's Best Office Chairs for Dubai Profession...
:Choose Multiwood for unmatched quality and comfort with our best office chair,, availabl...Rahui007 — 08:43 AM
Is the FitSpresso weight loss supplement (fake or real) safe to use?
FitSpresso is a characteristic wellbeing supplement made utilizing science-supported norm...MichaeKenn — 07:59 AM
Does server location really matters even if a premium CDN in used?
If a site is using premium CDN. Then if the location of the server is far away from the...ani2002 — 07:58 AM
Exploring the Impact of Dissertation Help Services on Academic Success...
Hi everyone! we all have been on our academic journey at some point and have also faced d...HarleyPritchard — 07:56 AM
Broken Link Building
It sounds like the host blog may have either overlooked your request or is taking longer ...jahnvi arora — 06:50 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook