Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Page Builder for Wordpress
We have been using some tools of various options to build landing pages for our wordpress site. No,what we do or what tool we use the static html files when uploaded to our blog. They tend to have a very slow loading speed. So, we are looking for a professional landing page builder.
Chrissy Wrote:We have been using some tools of various options to build landing pages for our wordpress site. No,what we do or what tool we use the static html files when uploaded to our blog. They tend to have a very slow loading speed. So, we are looking for a professional landing page builder.

Now, what are features that you are looking for in a page builder. Many marketers demand and require many things.
Basically what we are looking for is that we must be able to customize our landing page and add new features if needed. And also looking for an option where a default theme will be provided and I will be able to customize it as per my own decision.
Chrissy Wrote:Basically what we are looking for is that we must be able to customize our landing page and add new features if needed. And also looking for an option where a default theme will be provided and I will be able to customize it as per my own decision.

Oh, I completely understand your query. For good and premium themes look into 'Thrive Themes' and for the feature of default theme that you will be able to customize look into 'Divi Builder', its a pretty good one.
Thanks for the info Paul.