Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Lead Generation Tips
Guys I need some good lead generation tips for my leather bags site. Please provide me some.
According to me lead generation is all about good customer relationship with your product.
1. Communicate with them personally.
2. Track your data about when & how your clients are interacting with your product, and try to connect with them with reference to that.
3. Getting feedback and responding instantly to that is also a helpful option.
4. When you are talking about your product you must know each and every fact of it, and if anybody faces any problem you must be able to solve it ASAP.
avinash Wrote:Guys I need some good lead generation tips for my leather bags site. Please provide me some.
Focus on the current trend. Keep good track of it and also keep track of elements which can go to high demand in the near future.

Forum Jump: