Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Homepage or Landing page
If say I am about to start an campaign for my affiliate products. Then where should I be driving the traffic to? Homepage or Landing Page. Landing page describes only a specific product but homepage represents the entire product line.
If you are starting a campaign solely for your product sales then I will suggest that you drive the traffic to your landing page ofcourse. Its easy to get sales on one product, an entire product line often confuses the visitors.
According to me homepage is the best for conversion because homepage represents the entire product line.It is beneficial for conversion.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Best web development and website designing company in Dubai UAE
Unlocking the Power of Digital Marketing: SEO, Social Media, and Content Writing I...webdesigninguae — 06:18 AM
Can AI tools replace search engines in terms of giving good answers?
It will be a bubble actually for the people who will use AI tools as a search engine. And...zeus — 05:45 AM
App Developers Perth
Partner with Perth's leading app developers to ignite your success journey. Our custom mo...ethanmitchell — 05:29 AM
Can AI tools replace search engines in terms of giving good answers?
The most basic thing is that we search in the engines so we can get results in the form o...Ambika_chauhan — 05:19 AM
Drving traffic from Facebook groups
Driving traffic from Facebook groups requires engaging content relevant to the group's in...philip46 — 07:29 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook