Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - August 2023
@batman My problem is like yours. New urls aren't getting indexed.

I do have one question for you. If say a new sub-forum is to be indexed then what shall you do?
(08-25-2023, 03:08 PM)Lapua Wrote: @batman My problem is like yours. New urls aren't getting indexed.

I do have one question for you. If say a new sub-forum is to be indexed then what shall you do?

I would suggest you to get some links. If from outside then better.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 1 user Likes batman's post:
  • lucie12
(08-25-2023, 03:08 PM)Lapua Wrote: @batman My problem is like yours. New urls aren't getting indexed.

The best way is to get some good quality backlinks as suggested earlier. Or, do have a proper sitemap so it can get indexed quickly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lucie12's post:
  • lipulili
Again fluctuations. This time in the regional keywords section of every niche. Specially the ones who focuses on geographic keywords.
[-] The following 2 users Like lipulili's post:
  • anush29, bsteve
(08-26-2023, 03:06 PM)lipulili Wrote: Again fluctuations. This time in the regional keywords section of every niche. Specially the ones who focuses on geographic keywords.

G is targeting on geo location.
Traffic from US, EU has recovered a bit this month. It's good sign but with all these updates I don't know how long they will stay.

20% recovery so far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes barcode's post:
  • lipulili
(08-28-2023, 03:04 PM)barcode Wrote: Traffic from US, EU has recovered a bit this month. It's good sign but with all these updates I don't know how long they will stay.

20% recovery so far.

So, you recovered even in this time?
@lipulili It's a bit strange I know but that's true.
Currently SEMrush.

[Image: 28-8-23.png]
(08-01-2023, 02:56 PM)bsteve Wrote: This week is going well. Specially the start.

And also the CTR and ecpm rates looks promising across many niches.
Its affect ranking or not
Finalert LLC