Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2024
Probably we will have to look for another search engine soon. The wrongdoings of G is a list long.

Indexing issue is back. No correct urls are getting indexed. And SERP's are flooded with youtube videos and reddit posts. Along with it CPC rates are wrong.
[-] The following 2 users Like diamondhead's post:
  • Aff, bae22
@diamondhead Indexing is completely broke now.
(02-27-2024, 02:51 PM)Aff Wrote: @diamondhead Indexing is completely broke now.

Well I resubmitted all of my new urls from last week today. Let's hope.
Don't try to write or rewrite anything on AI of Google. They could steal your content. And you won't even know it.
(02-28-2024, 02:50 PM)avinash29 Wrote: Don't try to write or rewrite anything on AI of Google. They could steal your content. And you won't even know it.

Not that much. But if they remember it which they will do I am assuming since nothing gets deleted on the internet. It is bad.
G is targeting now tech niche sites. Tags are ranking, youtube videos and what nots.

G is broke. I have not seen them like this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bpatel's post:
  • nehal91
(02-29-2024, 02:54 PM)bpatel Wrote: G is targeting now tech niche sites. Tags are ranking, youtube videos and what nots.

G is broke. I have not seen them like this.

It's like they are trying to squeeze out of everything. Whether it shall be money from advertisers or hurting small sites to favor big ones.
This thread is continued here.