Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2023
Massive fluctuations on many niches since the last 24 hours.

Asian traffic in our case is one the decline and continental US traffic is on the rise. So, revenue should also increase !! That would be the general scene for many niches.

But actually it's the opposite.

This type of non-transparent behavior from Google is creating major distrust among the advertisers. I mean would you pay for a third world country more than a first world country?
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • super27
@supaul US and western traffic is on the rise. But ecpm rates down I guess because of the update.
(03-02-2023, 02:59 PM)super27 Wrote: @supaul US and western traffic is on the rise. But ecpm rates down I guess because of the update.

Nah that's not it. US and western traffic if on thee rise then they will provide good results its a said thing.

If you are not getting it then advertisers are forced somehow.
A ton of bit activity lately.

I bet there is an update coming. Probably a big one.
(03-03-2023, 02:53 PM)rakesh20 Wrote: A ton of bit activity lately.

I bet there is an update coming. Probably a big one.

Could be just happening right now. G won't tell anything.
Many are shouting regarding this update. But I am not seeing any of the changes.

In every niche I monitor, everything looks pretty much the same. Just the ecpm rates hasn't fallen this time.
(03-04-2023, 02:59 PM)diamondhead Wrote: Many are shouting regarding this update. But I am not seeing any of the changes.

In every niche I monitor, everything looks pretty much the same. Just the ecpm rates hasn't fallen this time.

The thing is if you have massive traffic. Then the change won't effect your rates.
(03-04-2023, 03:01 PM)zeus Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 02:59 PM)diamondhead Wrote: Many are shouting regarding this update. But I am not seeing any of the changes.

The thing is if you have massive traffic. Then the change won't effect your rates.

Only if you have traffic from many countries.

That's not the case for everybody.
Traffic is same at weekends. Whatever may happen in week days. But these two days remain the same.
Chinese traffic is back fellas. Around 20% covering from them. Useless traffic. Why even G bothers them I don't know.

Hotel sites are getting back their conversions and all. This month is good except the rates of ads.