Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - December 2022
Here in UK, the Wednesday started a bit usual. Nothing much to observe. Although I was seeing a decent amount of traffic which has higher bounce rate.

But after a couple hours later. Things tend to unfold. Traffic tanked or fell of a cliff. Then again hours later at night, to some point traffic did came back. And overall traffic was the same for whole day.

Also I would like to mention that didn't Google recently said that they no longer consider link as main thing to evaluate any page ?! Now they are producing this link related update. What a load of bull cr*p.
[-] The following 4 users Like white knight's post:
  • elliekushn, Lapua, supaul, vk_lord
@white knight Another one. https://developers.google.com/search/blo...es-e-e-a-t

The thing is G is trying desperately to take attention of the public from the real issue with these updates. The actual reason behind these updates is that. G don't want us to talk about the Search Results which are filled with ads. And very low on actual organic results.
[-] The following 3 users Like vk_lord's post:
  • elliekushn, supaul, zeus
@white knight @vk_lord Indeed I am only seeing Chinese products now in the results specifically to say ads.

Many are also complaining that their pages are bombarded with Chinese traffic. This is also harming the overall conversion of any page.
[-] The following 4 users Like supaul's post:
  • elliekushn, vk_lord, white knight, zeus
I don't know about this new one. But the one that got out after 15 is a real mess.

Spam is all time high. Content isn't just unhelpful but useless.

Yes, I have seen Chinese products as well. But in my case all kinds of ads are appearing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • zeus
(12-16-2022, 03:06 PM)elliekushn Wrote: I don't know about this new one. But the one that got out after 15 is a real mess.

Spam is all time high. Content isn't just unhelpful but useless.

Yes, I have seen Chinese products as well. But in my case all kinds of ads are appearing.

I just heard about the latest one. Don't know much about it.

But seeing today's metrics I can say that it's more or less same as it was 48 hours ago.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • vk_lord
(12-16-2022, 03:11 PM)zeus Wrote: I just heard about the latest one. Don't know much about it.

But seeing today's metrics I can say that it's more or less same as it was 48 hours ago.

They are only showing Chinese products.

We were experimenting through an eCommerce site now the site is in the SERP's but not getting much conversions. On top of this update.
(12-17-2022, 02:57 PM)vk_lord Wrote: They are only showing Chinese products.

We were experimenting through an eCommerce site now the site is in the SERP's but not getting much conversions. On top of this update.

I hope you have stopped it. Unless your client will yell at you. Tongue
For the World Cup everything will remain quite today.

Will check back again on later.
(12-18-2022, 02:56 PM)rakesh20 Wrote: For the World Cup everything will remain quite today.

And G is prepping up for the holiday blast.
(12-18-2022, 02:58 PM)nupur_a Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 02:56 PM)rakesh20 Wrote: For the World Cup everything will remain quite today.

And G is prepping up for the holiday blast.

I am guessing another update is on the way. Today is Monday still the traffic is down for many pages. Where traffic is expected.