Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Facebook image size recommendations
Hey everyone, I've already asked about it here: https://seomotionz.com/showthread.php?tid=16224 but can anyone please help me find some recommendations fro Facebook image sizes? I have some troubles with picking up an image for my ads.
Why don't know ask fb about this.. I am sure they will have some suggestions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • JaneV
(02-04-2022, 08:55 AM)JaneV Wrote: Hey everyone, I've already asked about it here: https://seomotionz.com/showthread.php?tid=16224 but can anyone please help me find some recommendations fro Facebook image sizes? I have some troubles with picking up an image for my ads.

If you have some images picked up. Then why don't you post them here. Surely, many will love to give a free review about them.

And also I am not sure people are actually understanding your query or not.
(02-04-2022, 01:09 PM)elliekushn Wrote: Why don't know ask fb about this.. I am sure they will have some suggestions.
To be honest, I didn't think about it because I heard that they don't respond quickly. Thanks, I'll try to contact them.
(02-09-2022, 01:56 PM)JaneV Wrote: To be honest, I didn't think about it because I heard that they don't respond quickly. Thanks, I'll try to contact them.

Facebook customer support still remains the same slow.

But when you put ads in your argument. They behave like a whole new way. It's money obviously that actually brings the incentive.
All the sizes are pre-defined by Facebook/Instagram on their support pages. Just head to that page and you'll get what you're looking for.
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
Rather and certainly not all, unfortunately, as you write, there is some lower limit
yes
Facebook customer support still remains the same slow.

But when you put ads in your argument. They behave like a whole new way. It's money obviously that actually brings the incentive.
All the sizes are pre-defined by Facebook/Instagram on their support pages. Just head to that page and you'll get what you're looking for.
pelicoinis the most secure cryptocurrency ATM network in the Gulf South. We currently have 30+ machines conveniently, securely located throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee, and Texas. We plan to continue rolling out new machines with growing customer demand.