Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How many times do you send the featured best post?
How many times in a month do you send your subscribers the featured best posts of your blog?
I send my featured best blog posts about twice a month. But I have seen many bloggers to send them once in week which I think that its bit much.
Once or twice in a month is more than enough. You don't want people to get frustrated (or bored) by your same newsletter.
Featured blog posts can be really good turners. So, I had created a totally different section in my newsletters which says featured blog post of the month and it is send to every subscribers on my list with each email I send. They drives a lot of traffic.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:Featured blog posts can be really good turners. So, I had created a totally different section in my newsletters which says featured blog post of the month and it is send to every subscribers on my list with each email I send. They drives a lot of traffic.

Very clever thinking 'batman'. I will try to apply that on my newsletters.
But now I only send my featured best post twice a month. Once at the first week which gives the best post of the previous month and the second one on the last week which represents the best post of the current month.
For featured best post i usually send once a week or 4 times a month and every content will also give an interesting short text for the next featured story.
steveposter Wrote:For featured best post i usually send once a week or 4 times a month and every content will also give an interesting short text for the next featured story.

Clever tactics mate. Showing upcoming stories also works good if you are well known marketer with a good email list.
I send my featured guest post once in a week.
I think you shoould send 1 post / every week.
Me too, once per week is okay
Download Magento is also available. Check out these Magento 2 Modules for new Magento Multi Warehouse