Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Plain Text vs HTML Email Template
Which one is the best option according to you guys, plain text emails or HTML template emails?
anush Wrote:Which one is the best option according to you guys, plain text emails or HTML template emails?

HTML templates are too much work. So, I will rather prefer plain text emails.
sammyking Wrote:
anush Wrote:Which one is the best option according to you guys, plain text emails or HTML template emails?

HTML templates are too much work. So, I will rather prefer plain text emails.
I agree with you completely. HTML emails might not work properly in the mobile devices but plain text always does.
Plain text emails may be good. And gets the job done. But a simple html layout might not hurt too.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Plain text emails are always better in my opinion. But a simple graphical banner or html layout that give the email a cutting edge design also works, as long as it doesn't take too much time to load.
I think HTML layout emails are always better then plain text. They gives a professional touch.