Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
10 Don'ts of Link Building !!!!
Thanks for sharing this comprehensive post !!
i am not going to repeat all this mistakes.
Paul Wrote:6. Link Wheel or Link Exchange

Always avoid the link wheel or link exchange methods of link building. They may have worked a few years back but now no way. Search Engines are going to find out about it and you will loose your rankings.

Link Wheel is not a direct method compared to link exchange because its just like PBN or Public Blog Networking and the purpose is to widen the main site's influence to the audience rather than exchanging links from other sites.
Thanks for sharing nice information really helpful.
Yes it is worth reading and very helpful for newbies.
Thank you for this extremely informative posts. What you are saying makes sense. I am curious to see a list now of the 10 Things TO DO when Link Building. Wink
Languavel
Languages...Travel...Discussions... Smile
Thank you for sharing these useful tips which will definitely help people doing their link building work effectively.
thanks for sharing
Worthful informations
Yes I am Agree.. Your all the point is reasonable.. according to my analysis If you doing blog commenting is good DA website with no follow backlink it help in ranking.