Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
How many backlinks per day?
(08-27-2018, 06:28 AM)howard21 Wrote: How many backlinks should I build per day?
Links are an essential component of any successful SEO strategy, but it's important to ensure that they are of high quality and diverse in order to appear natural to Google.
When building links, it's crucial to focus on websites with a high or low domain authority (DA) that are relevant to your niche. This can help to establish your website as an authority in your industry and improve your search engine rankings.
However, it's equally important to diversify your links by obtaining them from various sources, such as web 2.0, profile, directories, and forums. This will demonstrate to Google that your links are natural and not the result of spammy or manipulative tactics.
By prioritizing high/low DA sites and diversifying your link sources, you can build a strong backlink profile that will help your website rank higher in search results and attract more organic traffic.

Messages In This Thread