Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
How many backlinks per day?
Hi there. I'm new here, but I'll try to help you out. So basically, there's no magic number of backlinks per day that will guarantee you a top spot on Google. It really depends on the quality of the backlinks and the competition in your niche. IMO, focusing on getting a high number of low-quality backlinks is not the way to go. It's better to aim for fewer but higher quality backlinks from relevant websites. Also, keep in mind that backlinks are just one aspect of SEO. There are many other factors that play a role in improving your website's ranking, such as creating quality content, optimizing your website for keywords, and improving user experience. If you want to improve your SEO, I suggest you start by doing some research on the topic and learning about the best practices

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: