Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Share Thread:
How to get US traffic to a site??
Here’re best tips to increase traffic by building and engaging community in USA

Do a keyword research targeting audience of USA...

Prepare your content according to the USA audience...

Submit the business to local US business directories, local classifieds and social bookmarking sites...

Post regularly - it is a must! People like to know that they can periodically read something new on your website. Keep it alive!

Write an e-book, do a webinar, organize an online course, a live session - it’s always good to give something to your audience. They will repay with love, shares, and engagement. Also, it let you create your brand as an expert, and this is priceless!

Build a database of e-mail addresses - this way you would be able to stay in touch with your audience. It’s a good idea to give them something for subscribing, for example, an e-book Smile

Use social media - find places where your target audience is active, set up a fanpage, g+ profile. Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter account. But choose wisely and be there where your audience already is to meet them instead of wasting time and trying to get them there.

Share your posts on social media. Use your fanpage and personal profile. Share posts on groups for bloggers or thematic groups (check terms of the group to ensure that you’re allowed to post links to your blog).

Implement social buttons on your website and articles - it makes sharing so much easier, and people just like to use them. Use one of the available plugins; it’s quite easy.

Engage - engage in online conversations relevant to your blog posts on the internet. Share your knowledge, make people like you, and share links to your articles. Share their posts and content related to your topic; it’ll pay you back!
Tequila
Web Design Company Dubai
A904, TAMANI ARTS, BUSINESS BAY,
DOWNTOWN DUBAI, UAE

Messages In This Thread